Past and Current Performance:
L1 Enterprises possesses outstanding past performance throughout the federal government. L1’s clients range from the Department of Defense (DOD) and Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), to NASA and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). We have established a reputation as being knowledgeable and responsive while providing very competitively priced products and services. Past and current contract performance includes but is not limited to:
- Awarded, delivered, and continue to deliver on 50+ contracts with the DOD, VA, and HHS (last 12 months): Supply chain management, product sourcing, & support services.
- Awarded IT Services sub-contract on DHS multi-year TSA HRAccess program.
- Aerospace SME / Technical Consulting Contracts: NASA, FAA, Lockheed Martin Space Operations, National Institute of Aerospace, MITRE Corp., Rutgers University
- US Army Medical Research & Materiel Command (USAMRMC) Support Services IDIQ Contract W81XWH-07-R-0031: Team member 5 year IDIQ contract.
- Awarded FSS Contract # V797P-4176b under Schedule 65IIA for Medical Supplies
- Awarded FSS Contract modification for Custom Packs and Procedure Trays: Providing Custom packs and procedure trays to VA healthcare facilities in VISN 5 and VISN 17
- Awarded equipment leasing contract for capital equipment VISN 5
- Awarded DOD DAPA #SP0200-08-H-0031: 100 + products in support of DOD missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. Supplying products that protect our troops and support the healthcare facilities.
- VA National Requirements Contract #VA797-P-0215: Provide all 150+ VA healthcare facilities across the country with L1 Enterprises’ own Liberty Bags, Urine Collection Bags, Sterile Fluid Pathway & Sterile Presentation.